John in his blog, beautifully teaches the art of memorizing anything.
Here is the summary from his blog. Read it fully here.
- First, use a pencil or word processor to type, in complete sentences, any fact you think might appear on the test. Use short sentences because they’re easier to remember.
- Take your printed notes into a quiet room, shut the door, and eliminate all distractions.
- Look at the first sentence in your notes and read it out loud. Then, close your eyes and say the sentence without looking at it.
- Repeat the step above, this time with the first 2 sentences.
- Next, try it with 3 sentences. Then 4. Repeat until you have memorized every sentence in your notes.
Am sure this will be useful for all students, who finds it hard to memorize.