Do you want your digital photos to be fixed professionally inorder to turn it into a great ones? Then try a professional online retouching service named Fixmyphotos.com
They provide five standard retouching levels from $1.49 to $9.99 and in two days.
Am not sure if they send it to some developer in India who uses unauthorized photoshop to make it happen. But the services looks good.
John in his blog, beautifully teaches the art of memorizing anything.
Here is the summary from his blog. Read it fully here.
- First, use a pencil or word processor to type, in complete sentences, any fact you think might appear on the test. Use short sentences because they’re easier to remember.
- Take your printed notes into a quiet room, shut the door, and eliminate all distractions.
- Look at the first sentence in your notes and read it out loud. Then, close your eyes and say the sentence without looking at it.
- Repeat the step above, this time with the first 2 sentences.
- Next, try it with 3 sentences. Then 4. Repeat until you have memorized every sentence in your notes.
Am sure this will be useful for all students, who finds it hard to memorize.
Graphita is an web-based photo editor that lets you add custom composition to your pictures like captions, objects, bubbles, words , doodles.Am not sure how useful it is, but surely entertaining and fun to play with your photos.